Chimichurra sauce is staple salsa found on the table along with Salsa Croilla, used to season grilled meat. This Argentine specialty made with fresh parsley and oregano will not disappoint. Chimichurra can be used on many things aside from meat. It is simply delicious!
- 1 qt.container a large mason jar works well
- 2 cups packed fresh Italian parsley chopped
- ¼ cup packed fresh oregano leaves chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the mason jar and shake well.
- Refrigerate for up to one day before serving.