New Zealand Kumara Salad
- 2 kumara (Sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- olive oil to drizzle on kumara for roasting
- 1 small head romaine lettuce leaves chopped
- water cress leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 radishes sliced
- 8 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 350 degrees F
Place the diced kumara on a baking sheet and drizzle with some olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
Roast for 25 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
In a bowl mix together all the salad ingredients.
Plate and then drizzle some good olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 180mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 12.8mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.8mg