- 4 Persian cucumbers sliced thinly
- 1½ cups assorted cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons minced preserved lemon
- For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, parsley, mint, preserved lemon, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl.
Let stand for about an hour for the flavors to mingle.
Add oil and toss to coat.
Season with pepper
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 546mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 795IU | Vitamin C: 28.2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.3mg