Caribbean Octopus Appetizer with Mango Salsa
This super easy to make octopus appetizer with quickly transport your taste buds to the exotic Caribbean islands. You will love it!
- 1 lb Octopus tentacles Cooked and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lime Juice of
For the Mango Salsa
- 2 Mangoes peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Red onion peeled and diced
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper seeded and minced
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro minced
- 1 Lime freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
On a platter or individual plates arrange the sliced octopus tentacles in a circle.
Squeeze over the juice of a lime and drizzle over the olive oil
In a bowl, mix together the mango salsa ingredients and combine well.
Spoon over the circles of the octopus tentacles and serve with any left over mango salsa.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1085IU | Vitamin C: 50.1mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 6.4mg