Cambodia Fried Banana Nuggets (Num Chet Chien)
A quick and easy dessert recipe that is a perfect ending to your Khmer meal.
- 1 large banana first cut the long way then cut into about 12 small pieces
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 6 small size spring roll wrappers cut in half
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Powdered sugar to garnish
In a small bowl, mix together the banana pieces, sugar and vanilla extract
Wrap each piece of banana with a spring roll shell and set aside
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, when the oil is hot, deep fry the nuggets until golden brown.
Place on a paper towel to remove any excess oil
Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Serve with some vanilla Ice cream
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg