Aussie slaw is super easy to make and and is a little bit different adding tomatoes, cucumber and red onion to the mix. It is light, refreshing and delicious. This slaw salad would be a typical side dish at any BBQ down under. Try it for one of yours.
- 4 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, add additional mayonnaise to taste.