Brazil salsa called molho a Apimentado is the perfect addition to the feijoada and rice. A nice chunky salsa that would be wonderful on many things.
Molho a Apimentado – Brazilian Hot Sauce
- 1 large onion minced
- 2 medium firm rip tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small green bell pepper cored- seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 or 2 malgueto peppers and 1/2 cup feijoada liquid - added just before serving.
- Mix all ingredients together, just before serving add in 1/2 cup of feijoada liquid and 1 or2 finely chopped malgueto peppers.