Brazil salsa called molho a Apimentado is the perfect addition to the feijoada and rice. A nice chunky salsa that would be wonderful on many things.
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 medium firm, rip tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, cored- seeded and minced
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 or 2 malgueto peppers and ½ cup feijoada liquid - added just before serving.
- Mix all ingredients together, just before serving add in ½ cup of feijoada liquid and 1 or2 finely chopped malgueto peppers.