Dame Blanche, okay, so why not end every meal this way. One of my favorites an easy to make Hot Fudge Sundae. Why not add a couple of pieces of real Belgian chocolate for an extra special treat. YUM!
Dame Blanche - Belgian Hot Fudge Sundae
Yummy Yummy in the Tummy!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 8 Tbsps Chocolate fudge sauce +/-
- 1/2 cup Whipped cream +/-
- 4 Cherries
- For the sauce:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces semi- sweet baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium low, stir the milk and chocolate together until it is thick and warm. Make sure to stir constantly to avoid burning. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a bowl or glass put two scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Pour the hot fudge over the ice cream
- Put a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top.
- Serve with extra hot fudge on the side.
Calories: 754kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 794mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 91g | Vitamin A: 833IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 459mg | Iron: 2mg