Dominican Republic Dulce de Leche en Tabla are amazing little milk fudge squares that you can either eat plain or add toppings to. I made some with coconut on top, and others with some quince paste. They are super easy to make. Just be careful when you eat them that all your dental work is well in place, they are quite chewy! Fair warning you will eat more than one, they are super addicting!
Craving even more? Be sure to join the culinary and cultural journey around the world so you don’t miss a thing, it’s free. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook , Pinterest and youtube to follow along our journey.
Please note that this page contains affiliate links in which I will earn a small commission however, it will in no way affect the price you pay. I thank you for your support!
- oil spray for pan
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 14 oz Can
- Any topping you like, jams or coconut etc.
- Spray a small square casserole dish glass or ceramic would work best about 4" square
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk over medium high heat.
- Stir continuously for about 20 minutes.
- When the consistency is like peanut butter pour it into the mold
- Let it cool to room temperature
- Use a knife to remove from mold around the edges and cut into squares
- Spread toppings or eat plain.
- Makes about 12 delicious pieces of candy