Prawn Cocktail, this delicious appetizer is quick, easy and makes a great presentation served in a martini type glass.
Get nice large shrimp or prawns for this recipe make sure they are cooked, cleaned and peeled with the tail on.
The sauce has a nice little kick to it, always a crowd pleaser!
- 1½ lbs. Cooked prawns, peeled, tail on
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- For the sauce
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Place the lettuce in 4 serving dishes or glasses. Top with the prawns and drizzle with the cocktail sauce.
- Serve immediately