Salsa Croilla, a coveted salsa found on most tables in Argentina. This flavorful condiment is full of onions, red pepper and fresh herbs. Use it on your grilled steak and fall in love.
Salsa Croilla is a staple ingredient in Argentina that is delicious on any meat.
- 1 qt. container a large mason jar works well
- 1 large tomato cored and finely diced
- 1 medium white or yellow onion diced
- ½ red bell pepper cored, seeded and finely diced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the mason jar and shake well.
- Refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 466IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.4mg