Salsa Croilla, a coveted salsa found on most tables in Argentina. This flavorful condiment is full of onions, red pepper and fresh herbs. Use it on your grilled steak and fall in love.
- 1 qt. container a large mason jar works well
- 1 large ripe tomato cored and finely diced
- 1 medium white or yellow onion diced
- ½ red bell pepper cored, seeded and finely diced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the mason jar and shake well.
- Refrigerate for up to one day before serving.