These Barbados pickled cucumbers are another staple item in Barbados and served as a side. The sweet, sour and spicy combination is great.
An easy one to make, just adjust the type of pepper you use if you don’t like it too spicy!
- 4 cucumbers peeled and sliced thinly
- ¼ medium onion, minced finely
- Juice of three limes
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- ½ scotch bonnet pepper, minced finely
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, Mix all ingredients together refrigerate for thirty minutes and serve.