This Cape Verde salad is simple. It is easy to forget how good simple dishes can be. It was the perfect companion to the octopus stew and jagacida to balance out the meal. Just a light oil and vinegar dressing. Enjoy!
Cape Verde Salad
- 1 Romaine lettuce - cleaned well and chopped
- 1 Cucumber - cucumbers sliced
- 2 Tomatoes -cut to wedges
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 cups Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Put the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar
- Dress the salad and toss with a touch of salt to taste.