This delicious cranberry salsa has become a favorite and a family tradition for Thanksgiving. Although I still have to serve my husband the jellied stuff out of a can as that is what makes it “thanksgiving” for him, the rest of us love this simple amazing salsa recipe, you will too!
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup jalapenos from can or jar diced
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cover cranberries with water; bring to boil for two minutes then drain.
- Add sugar while cranberries are still hot and mix
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix
- cool at room temperature, then chill