Hearts of palm salad is a super easy, healthy and delicious salad. A nice side to have along with all that meat at the Asado. Perfect anytime. The combination of the hearts of palm, avocado tomato and onion with a touch of lime is wonderful. No oil in this salad…. Enjoy!
- 1 15 oz. can of hearts of palm, rinsed, drained and sliced into rounds
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, chopped both white and green parts
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup cilantro (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and add a good bit of salt to taste.
- Mix gently and serve.