Eggs for dinner anyone? This Cyprus scramble made with zucchini, mushrooms onions and egg is a wonderful dish anytime of day. Be sure to use farm fresh eggs for the best flavor. Another lovely dish as part of our Cyprus meze, Yum!
- 6-8 Free Range Eggs
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 courgettes zucchini thinly sliced
- 4-6 mushrooms any type you like or combination, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the courgettes and mushrooms and onions and stir fry until lightly browned
- Meanwhile, whip the eggs well until the top is covered with air bubbles. This makes the eggs nice and fluffy when cooked.
- Gently pour the eggs into the pan and stir fry, mixing in the vegetables
- Continue to stir like your making scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are fully cooked, its ready.