These Barbados pickled cucumbers are another staple item in Barbados and served as a side. The sweet, sour and spicy combination is great.
An easy one to make, just adjust the type of pepper you use if you don’t like it too spicy!
Barbados- Pickled Cucumbers
- 4 cucumbers peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/4 medium onion minced finely
- Juice of three limes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 scotch bonnet pepper minced finely
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- In a bowl, Mix all ingredients together refrigerate for thirty minutes and serve.